Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Went hiking with Jia Xuan ytd morning.but forget wat place is tat.
LOLS..
Both of us had actually so sian after reading Jasmine's msg tat she nt able to make it.
LOLs..
but it' alright. health come first sie!
lols.











Went to fill our stomach after walking for an hr plus.
came by a market.
LOL.
TELL U WHAT!
i was super happy tat i spent ONLY $2 for lunch..
market food still much more more cheaper!!!!!!!!!!
haahahahahahahahahax!!!!!
then went to meet Jessica, Freddy,Jia Ming and Sean at Compass Point.
Headed to KFC to "study" with Freddy and Sean for preparation of their O's.
LOLs...
at the end, din study, talk talk and talk. then EAT!
LLOLS....
Lately, Jun Ru joined us and we went to Cityhall to buy bag, visit Gabiel, eat and movie at 9.30pm!!!!
It's "THE GUARD POST"
wasted my $10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I dont knw wat are they doing.
LOLs...
It always havve a play back scene, so i'm sosososososososo
CONFUSED!
I DONT LIKE TO WATCH!!
and after tat, we ran from Marina Square, all the way to red line. then at Dhoby Ghaut, ran all the way down to take purple line.
As those trains are the last serviced train!!!!!
I WANNA THANK SEAN KOH for saving me!
haahahhax.
SEAN KOH U ARE MY SAVIOUR man!!!
what happen is, EVERYONE was already in the train!!!! but Iwas still outside.. then when the door is closing half way, sean use his hand to block the door, so that i can squeeze in!
OMGosh can!!
If not i think i got to take cab alone from Dhoby Ghaut.
LOLS..
A BIG BIG THANKS yo!
;D