Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Digusted!

I FELT DISGUSTED man!
dont say u love me when u dont even know me initially!!!!
I dislike stranger to be so so so so so so OVERLY concern!
I feel weird and IRRITATED!
and dont say because u wanna protect me and said such a thing.
I do need ppl to dote and loved BUT definitely only daddy, mummy, brothers and those are close to me will qualify.

So dont keep saying those that what i dont appreciate u
COS I DONT EVEN KNOW U!
gosh~!
and once a person din reply u, dont send a thousand messages.
at most send 2 and WAIT for the reply please.
THANKS for all the concern
but i'm able to take care of myself =)
Take Care then. :)

Ever since we met, we were tgt.

LOLS....

From no hair

Weet~!

finally able to meet my girls, Zi Ting and Sze Han.

hahahahahx...

hmmmm, cant differentiate who is who eh..

up to u guys to decide bahx.lols...

till there's 3.

and now we become granny le!

LOLS.... with colours somemore!lols.

above were all done my WEE SZE HAN!

lols.... cute eh she.

hahahahax....

see ya later darlings =)