Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Temple

This was for SUNDAY,21 September 2008.
Went to Gandma's hse a while then set off to temple.
crowded :X...
by the time i reach home, it's already one plus.
Resting for awhile, go to aunt's hse in Yishun.
Brought 2 shoes!yipee!
had 2 loafs of bread!
oops.. too much..
hahahahahahahahaahax..
dnt knw wat bread la.. so nice nice.
lols..
it's very very crispy one.
LOLs.
Ard 6 plus, went back home and bath then go to another temple again.
LOLs.
Only i go with parents as brothers, sisters got to go school early morning.
hahahahax...
IT'S TIME TO MEET SOME OTHER FAR FAR RELATIVES.lols...






SHARON ah jie.lols....

tsk. wanna take pic with Mr Tan korkor.

lols..

but din ask la..

cos 99.9% of the giys wont take pic.

hahahahahahax

(ps:so u should knw wat to do when we meet again le ar.)

LOL