Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Buddy! :D


Watched Wall-E with Shirlee today at E-hub.
At first I thought it's a lame and boring movie cos i dont really watch movie that is cartoon related?
But it's really a funny one.
hahahahax...
I have no idea what the Wall-E and his "GIRLFRIEND"(Eva) were talking about.
All I heard was they called each other names "WALL-E and LISA!"
LOLS...

Planned to spend $$ only on movie and food.
So took bus as I have consession.
BUT!
E-hub has nothing to shop, there's no other bus to any shopping mall.
Thus,no choice, got to take MRT from Pasir Ris station.
Before that,looked at the MRT route.
Really have no idea where to go.
Even as we boarded the train,we still dont knw where we heading.
hahahahax.
Thought of lots of places like town areas, woodlands, Jurong,Novena.
At the end, still went to City Hall and had dinner at Hong Kong Cafe or restaurant?. :)
Woot~!!!!!!! i LOVE it! :)
Due to their delectable BREAD, we ordered one French Toast after our main course.. but i dont really like the honey and butter on top of the toast :(

Went shopping after dinner, walked up and down and! we were SO SO SO SO fated with 4 guys!
hahahahahahax.
alright, they are sporty and ok-looking.
hahahax. We met like thrice while shopping ard Marina Square and Suntec!
heeeeessss!!!!
Alright, they are only for our EYES!
so BYEBYE, guys!LOLS.

Sad thing for the day :'(
Recieved results through SMS and it's under my expectation.
Well, haix. GPS was a gone case.
Congrate Shirlee for getting gd results~!
To whoever yet to get their results, GOOD LUCK!
PS: Jas ar, dont get it wrong.din say that u lied. maybe it's my used of words and might nt sounds happy.nt because of u or wat. just disappointed with myself. and thanks for ur words :) JIA YOU!!
!