Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Tuesday, August 5, 2008


Ok, these two pic made by JOASH!
hahax...
THANKS eh, papa!
LOLs.
It's been quite a long time le.hahax...
now then i post it.
lols...
The title like all not for me!
hahax.

MODEL sia.
how can tat be. so SHORT!lols

POPULAR sia...MOST BEAUTIFUL somemore.

lols... if only that's the case.lols.

Last Sat went to Vivo with Zi Ting and Sze Han to buy my formal wear and cosmetic for ytd presentation.

and tell u what.we shopped from 11 plus till night!

LOLs...

had a hard time buying them can!!!!!












LOLs..

finally brought a yellow top from dnt knw where. 50% off!!!

by right is $80 plus. then it's $40 plus nia!

hahax.

the yellow quite bright sia.

lols.

After tat tried on on black top. which i think better?

lol

but the design cmi.

hahhahx...

if i buy black top, i everything black!

shirt and heels all black!

LOLs...

Skirt was also brought within discounted price.

LOL.

G2000, and it's only $29!!!!

LOLs...

and! ytd presentation was in a mess!

haix.

as in nth went into my mind.

was in a total blank?

and i think i speak very fast?

i supposed to speak for 5mins?

but i realise tat when i'm on my last sec slide, only 3 mins has passed!

i was shocked!

cos i din expect tat. normally practice i will speak for like 4 min plus!

well, the rest of my grp members did well.

WELL DONE!, ZiTing, Sze Han and Carol! :)

and teacher commented my hair abit messy!?!

lols..

This hair messy?

hahax.

and!!!! first time really put full make up, like GHOST?!