Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Thursday, July 17, 2008

:)


I HATE MATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
argh!!!
dont know what happen sia..
i didnt see the qn properly!
LOLs..
i missed out 2 qns de ans..
HAIX!!!!!
dont wanna live le la..
like tat my marks GONE!
forever GONE :(
Had alot of break today sia...
TOO many le!!!!!
total,we have 4 hrs de break lor...
SIAN!!!!!
went to library instead..
Wanna study de.
But end up, Sze Han and Ziting went to sleep then Carol and I start to photo PHOTO!!!
hahahahax..
Eh, if u wanna read my blog, pls tolerate my zi lian-ness.
LOLs....







During PIPC lecture, that 2 girls of mine.
oops.
i mean Sze Han and ZiTing made me go crazy again!
ad this time i'm ANGRY!
LOLS..
so they come out with silly but lovely thingy again.
unlike tues, they used foolscape.
now the use draft paper!
** WITH THEIR BOYFRIENDS' NAME ALL OVER!!!!!**
LOLs..




During BBQ:





READY TO JUMP?YEAH!!!!!!!!~!~!~!
HIGHER!!!! :D
TIRED OF JUMPING?
LET'S POSE! lols.