Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Job peeps! :) :D


Had Korea BBQ for dinner at SnowCity today.
It's dinner with my Paragon working peeps
So long din see them le, ever since I stopped working in Dec?

LOLs.

The whole place was empty when we went in.
Cos we know one of the photographer there, Eddie.
Sharlene, YL, Mei Lien :)

Mei Lien, Clement and ME! :D

So we got a reserved place and had 10% discount
woots~!
Formal:Yvnnoe, Yan Ling, Mei Lien, Eddie, Clement, Felicia, Sharlene
Informal.:P

lols.
The whole day, Eddie was making fun of MeiLien about her hair!
so bad la.
Cos MeiLien being kind-hearted,helped her friend to be his model for his exam actually.
But seriously, MEILIEN! u look ok:)
maybe we not used to it.
tat's y.

:))

We had lots of fun and the food there was extremely delectable.
LOLS.


They wanna compare who has more FATS! of course is ME! LOLs.

The ambiance there was perfect!
with dim light and music.
hehex.
It's a buffet.
so we ate till 9plus then went to had some photo shots.
It's super cold when we went into the "snowcity"
But we were jumping around just to take pictures!





I shared my jacket with Mei Lien!lols.
She one hand, i one hand then hughug! :D


LOLs..
Went out to warm ourselves then we decided to go in again.
now without any jacket.
We wanna compete who can stay in there longest.
then tat person will be the winner.
LOLs.
again, we asked Eddie to help us take pictures but SADLY!
those pictures were not saved in my Thumbdrive!
ARGH!!!!!!!
I want those pictures!
with us having Polar Bear de!
:(
So shall show u all the rest of the pictures when i recieve them.
Currently only have these few photos.
:((


We then headed to Vivo City to have some chat.

Some were rather sad stories.
Then we simply just shared what we expect our another half to be.
LOLs.
By the time we finished all, it's 11.30pm le.
So we rushed for our last train.
LOOK! eddie tat's short nia!or is clement too tall?
LOLs.
Luckily Sharlene, Clement and I managed to catch the last north east train then
MeiLien able to catch her last bus,
Yvonne caught her last red line at 11.59 too.
ONLY eddie cant manage to catch his last green line.
LOLs.
so poor thing sia.

LOVE LOVE! :)