Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

We played in the rain today.
Was raining quite heavily, then trainer decided to ask us to had a long jog from sport complex through bookshop through business school then back to sport complex again.lols...
I thought we were allowed to rest since it's raining.
But no sia...
do alot of sets of strengthing then back to field and play..
hahax..
but was quite fun la.
hehex.
Got back my OBC test paper.
haix.. haix.. haix..
hahahx...
alot careless sia!
but nvm la..
forget it..
and from the information,
FSN students de results quite lan sia...
the vet de students SIAO one!!!!!
NO FAILURE!!!!!!!
OMG la!!!!!
LOLs...
but congrate then.
:))
another tiring day.
nights.
:D
ooh ya.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO
GARY NEO
AND
ANG ZITING!!!!!!
:)))