Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Zi Lian

Ytd was so COOL sia..
As I forgot to take my water bottle when I left the chalet,
I asked Grace,my beloved GLs, to help me take it since she lived one storey below me!
hahahax...
When she's about to leave her hse and meet Fahan they all, both of us decided to meet at the mid of stairs, since she said she can come up and pass to me and I can go down to take it.

LOLs..
IT'S ONLY ONE LEVEL!!!!
WAHAHAHAHAHAXx!
Went to Grandma's house ytd and I'm crazy!!!!
I played with my hair like what sia..
1stly, asked aunt to help me tie a plait, since I dont know how to :(
then had few STUPID shots!!!!
LOLs...
After that,crazy YAN LING tie a ACT cute hairstyle.
LOLs.
see tat middle pic?
lols..
My korkor and didi were playing then i nth to do, take pic with them..
hahax.. they camera shy!!!!!
tsk tsk!!!!
should learn from ur SISTER sia!!!
wahahahahax!!!!!
The whole night i had been playing with my hair..


Now then i know i SUPER ZI LIAN AND ACT CUTE sia!!!!!

hahahx... cant blame me! :x

lols.
then had a look at what i will be in the future.
hahax.
destiny.... TSK~!
hahahax..
SIAN ar!!!!
holiday will end today!
ARGH!!!!
I HATE TML!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:(