Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Friday, June 20, 2008

Camp.


HELLO peeps!!!!
I'm BACK!!

:)

After 4 days of tiring days, I totally stoned. I'm lazy and no longer have the energy to do anything, EVEN walk! So be glad that i'm here to blog!

hahahahax!!!!
For the 1st day of camp which was on the 19, I'm late!!!!
We ought to report by 7.45am at Sport Complex BUT i woke at 7am!!!!
LOLs.
Phew! tat i managed to disturb my dad's sleep and ask him drive me to TP. If not i will be late by one hr sia! that's not good.lols.
Initially I was quite sian and regret going for this camp cos i got lots of things yet to be done..
well, lately, i had enjoyed myself. I'm in RED team! We named ourselves "RED RANGERS"!
**GO GO POWER RANGERS!~**
:)
We had music games in LT which was fun.
However, due to insufficent rest, I slept almost all the place i went.
As I said, the music game was fun yet i did sleep! For 15mins?
The game was like u got to think of a phrase of songs that contain the word given.
For instance, the word "LOVE", u can sing the songs, Bleeding in LOVE, I still LOVE you.
Another part of music game was that seniors will make stupid noises and ask us to guess the title of the song.
LOLs.
Went to practice our skills for playing rugby then at 6pm, there came our offical training till 9pm.
We only had our dinner at 10pm++! after our training and wash up. :(
After dinner, straight away light off at 11 plus.
I'm really tat tire that I fell asleep the moment i closed my eyes.
But in between, i woke up like 4 times in the mid.
Then at 6am, Jolene called me up. I think she had a hard time calling me up.
hahax...
YL, Jolene and Ya Ping ((:
We played "captainball" today.
But it wasn't really captainball.
It's like there would be 2 teams.
1 team will do the attack while the other need to avoid the rugby ball in the opponent's hand.
the ball carrier should not move with 2 legs.
They only can shift their body around with 1 leg, and another fixed to the ground.
So the ball carrier got to pass the ball to his team's members and they will again try to touch their opponent, who were running round and round,with the ball.
I LOVE this game la...
It's sssssooooo FUN! woots~!
After lunch,went to LT again with this time round,having guest, dont know what Singapore's touch football thingy de.
Oh ya, by the way, I'm actually not in Touch Rugby. rather i'm in TOUCH FOOTBALL!!!!
lols..
They just changed the name as we are under football and not rugby la.
Sound so weird right, Touch Football. Rugby better sia..
hahahax!!!!
We had friendly match among ourselves and with MI's rugby team.
OMG pls!
THEY ARE SSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOO ROUGH!!!!!!!!!
They hit me TWICE!
and it's not like any part of our body tat can tolerate those pain OK!
**PAIN PAIN**!!!!!!!!!
They even scolded ****!!!!!
ARGH!!! wanna kill them!!!
lols... Although we did shake hands and smile after the match.
LOLs.
Watched how seniors played and then ard 6pm, we break camp le.
YEA!!!! Dad went to fetch me! woots~! cos i too lazy to take bus back le.
hehehex.
:))
I'm super super duper duper tire!
byebye! :D

YL, JOJO, PING PONG, PEI LING (: