Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Monday, June 23, 2008

TOUCH FOOTBALL! ((:

Day 1

Day 2

These two photos were taken during our TOUCH FOOTBALL camp.

weeeee~!.lols...

oh ya, and i took these 2 photos from one of our senior,Marian.

It's a random link la... her friend viewed me? i viewed back then saw her primary pic which seem to be TOUCH FOOTBALL girls.

So click on it to see if i know her then viewed her blog.

oops.. hope u dont mind i take these photos.

:))

Had a great time with them although i only know my grp members which were all from RED RANGERS!

LOLs... GOGO POWER RANGERS!

:D

shall wait for my RED RANGERS photo.

:))