Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Thursday, June 26, 2008

DPA


Today recieved smses from "GARY NEO YUAN QUAN!"
LOLs....
I'm smarter now!
GARY where will fall for me?
LOLs....
Once i saw tat msg abt wat Adeline and Gary not tgt cos of me?
LOLs..
PLEASE!!!!
It's obviously not true can.
but since i'm having break, so I played along!
LOLs....
JASMINE ar!!! TSK!
LOLS...
I will nv believe this kind of thing le la..
no matter wat! cos my da ji too big le!!!
LOLs...
nvm, i dont know wat da ji i used to have?
hahax.
ALRIGHT!!!!
I shall stop typing LOLs. and hahax le...
Seem to be quite annoying..
wahahahahahahahax!!!!

After school went to meet my DPA peeps!!!

YEAH!!!!

miss them SSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOO much!!!!!!

argh! LOLs..

I missed the time we spent tgt.SERIOUSLY!

oh ya,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KENNETH!!!

"]

I'm glad tat we met again today, though i left early due to having training at 6.

I'm shocked tat Lance came to TP today!!!!!

TSK! should have tell me earlier! then i will know how to plan my time to interact with you, Lancy!!!!!!!

LOLs....

PS tat i only got to say hi. cos i'm out of mind?

LOLs...

wanna rush for training as soon as possible. psps.

It's alright, we can meet tml!

LOLS...

WOOTS~!

Today training was so SHIOK!!!!

hahahx.

Satisfied tat i'm playing well today?

as in not perfect la... at least I really enjoying and having fun!!!!

hehex...

Alright.nights.

Shall meet up with NPCONCC tml!!!

:)

see ya ppl.

(: