Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Friday, June 27, 2008

Gary's birthday celebration :))))



ONCE AGAIN, LET'S WISH GARY A VERY SUPER DUPER WONDERFYL DE
BIRTHDAY!!!!!
hahax....
I'm late for the celebration actually.
cos i only ended my lesson at 5pm.
but delayed due to some peer tuitoring debrief.
I waited for bus 69 for abt half an hr?
LOLs...
super long de can.
But was quite worth it? cos i met my friend, CHERYL!
LOLs...
She wanna to go hougang mall. so we took 72 tgt!
woots~!
LOLs...
At least i wont be so bored abt tat super long journey.
GIRLS really some gossipy.
We chatted on everything under the sun.
hahahax....
Then when i moved back to rear, I saw YEN LING!
LOLS..
she's actually Cheryl's classmate.lols...
the whole bus was full of our voices!!!!
LOLs.
When I reached there, they have already finished singing birthday songs and so.
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I met my LAOGONG, ANGES TAN!!!!!
hahahax....
Cant resist to take more pictures with her.
cos we have been apart for a very long time!
ever since O level.
TSK!
lols.
MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!!! xD

GARY GARY!
I tried to jump!LOLs.
1st pic, Serene jumped the highest,2nd, 3rd, none of us catch the flash.
FINALLY!!!! last pic, I jumped the HIGHEST!!!!!
woots~!
LOLs.
LANCE LIM!!!!!!
SEE, I so GOOD!
LOLS.
Took so many pics with u today.
So dont say what go poly like tat liao la.
LOLs...
No matter what, WE will still be good friends!!!!
hahahax.
wont forget YOU man, LANCY!
LOLs.
I will always react fast to camera! wahahahahahaxXx!!! xD
I'm concentrating on doing Soo Hou's survey.
After which we went for dinner.
LOLs..
Being at a location(Hougang Point) where there's nth much.
We ate KFC.
LOLs...
But overall quite alright.
Cos we got to change a NEW environment!
LOLs..
ANGES! gongong!lols.
Jia Xuan(light pink) and Jasmine(dark pink) xD
I'm the SECOND TALLEST sia! wahahahahahahahahahahahahahaXxXxXxXxX :D
Jasmine, Yan Ling and Jia Xuan :)

TPIRANHAS!!!!---- Yan LinG, Jolene, Ya Ping (:
REMEMBER!!!!

next time come Punggol Plaza la.
LOLs.
Great time with u ppl,NPCONCC!!!!
LOVE LOVE




nights.
:))