Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Monday, July 21, 2008

ACCION! :D


DINNER DINNER WITH ACCION!
lolS..
I was super sian when i heard that alot ppl not going for the dinner.
especially my elmo gang!
hahahax...
I MISS ELMO-ES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haix....
then end up only Syai, Li Wei and I tgt, went library and slack.
ard 6 plus, Yu Fei then

feel like jumping down! :(

came and Farhan appears!

LOLs..
Met Eugene in library

WOW, so touched sia... he pon his cca because of ACCION!
lols...



HUDA!
Went opposite TP to buy our dinner then Brought us to a place(eh, forget wat is it called)
lols..

Our GL did a great job!!!!
they use candles to light up the word A-C-C-I-O-N!!!!
lols...





There's ppl there singing, playing guitar..
Well,unknown de ppl.
lols...

Li Wei and ME! xD
Chat ard and take pics before we headed home.
LOLS...

nights! :D
GET WELL SOON, ZITING! :D