Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Quiz!

tagged byYong Hui

#1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
I will give him a chance to explain before I confront him.

#2. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
All my other dreams would come true too.lols.. so greedy! :P

#3. If you could be at one place right now, where would it be?
My dream world!

#4. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
Eh, confused? maybe?

#5. What's your ideal lover like?
Matured
MAN!
sporty
understand me well
share his thoughts with me?
love me for who i am,and not what i am.
handsome IF possible (hard la :( )
taller than me
Have confidence
Decisive
ps:alright, above is my IDEAL de la... wont happen on me :( lols.. just type for fun. cant possibly find such a guy for me =( LOLs.

#6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Being loved by someone.

#7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
Eh, yet to know.

#8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Just continue the secretive liking?

#9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Eh, bullied by friends?LOLs... Unhappy things always deep in heart.

#10. What do you want most in life?
Happiness =)

#11. Is being tagged fun?
Eh, kind of? LOLs.

#12. How do you see yourself in ten years time?
Eh, still as short?lols.. tat's the most confident ans i can provide.

#13. Who is the current most important person to you?
My mother

#14. What type of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Eh, GOOD GUY? FRIENDLY, SHY? SENSIBLE? RESPONSIBLE? SMART? HARDWORKING?
lolls..


#15. Would you rather be single & rich or married but poor?
Eh, depends. If that guy I married to is someone i love alot. then it will be the latter option :)

#16. If you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be ?
I wont keep pet. so forget it.hahahax

#17. What are one of those things which you would prefer not to do?
Regretful things

#18. What kind of person do you think you are?
Pessimistic
Stubborn
Short
KNS! :D

#19. What do you define as a bad day?
When I did alot of things wrongly and when people give me weird looking.

#20. If you have to choose between love and friendship, what would it be?
Friendship. Love can hardly sustain.

tagged: Jasmine, Jessica, Joash, Syai, ZiTing, Nicholas