Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Friday, August 8, 2008

080808





Blog blog blog.



hahahahx....



Wednesday was my last session of PIPC Lab.



So took some pics :))









We look like some scientists? doctors??!?!


hahahahahaax!!!!!!!!!!!!!






During break time, we did our last min project!


hahax....


We use one hr to do this:


It's really super last min. cos after our break, we got to present le.


hahhaahx..



steady right.LOLS.. still can be so nicely done..


woot~!lol


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ZHI YUAN!!!


lols..


STOP being so childish le eh.


lols..


learn to be more quiet!!!!!!!!!!!


LOLS...


but dnt forget to bring laughters to our class.


:)))


Zhi Yuan's present from us! done by SZEHAN sia.


lols..

HAPPY HAPPY 080808!!!!!! :)