Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Saturday, August 30, 2008

HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!





HELLO YAN LING finally back!!!!

I'mgonna miss my friends!
lols..
Well, exams were sigh~





Rushed to SSS after my LAST paper ytd.
lols..
It was such a real REALSUPERREAL killer!!!!!
i dont knw how to do and so left early instaed of sitting down there and rot.
hahahahax.
SERIOUSLY! it'sCMI!!!!
hahax.
Took 72 with RAINE who handed in her script before me!hahahahx..
She went back to her sec school as well!
So both of us set off to HOUGANG!lols.
shaky shaky hands of hers!
lols.




Reached SSS, concert had already finished!Met some tacher but wat a pity tat i din take pictures with them as i go CMI for awhileto CO room :(
lols.
 
Photos with NPCONCC!!!!
woot~!lols. 

From Jasmine'sblog.lols..

but full of my FACE!

;X

CINDY!!!!!!!!!!lols


Left to right:YANLING!JASMINE!SERENE!CINDY!
Jia xuan, Jasmine and YL! :D
Cindy,Jasmine and Yan Ling
CINDY! the pretty, sweet and dolly GIRL!;)





Jasmine, Jia Xuan and I went off early for shopping.lols.
and i saw my PAPA!!!!
lols...nt real papa of course.
lols.
From SSS, we took 136 to Koven MRT,
I think Jia Xuan saw her friend or what then i turn back to take a look as well.
 i dnt knw which was her friend but instead i saw Joash.
hahahax.
was quite shocked?
lol
funny part was that he din see me!!
he thought tat my friends was familiar,tat'swhy looked towards our direction.
hahahahax...
While waiting for 62 home, i saw him again!
OMGOMGOMG!
twice in a day!
lols...
super qiao can.
hahahahax.
nice to see u then, papa!
lols.
went to PS and had our SUBWAY!
woots.
chatted for some times and met up with Jasmine'smum.
lols..
shopped with her and asked Jasmine to buy one dress!
LOOK!
She looks great!, isnt it?
a different Jasmine!
lols...
Jia Xuan!

JASMINE!