Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Tution agency


ANYONE WANNA BE TUTOR OR WANNA FIND STUDENTS FOR THEMSELVES, PLEASE CONTACT ME!!!!
currently, doing some agency de stuff.
like a middle person, helping those who want to be tutor to find students
AND
helping those students who in need of help to find a
GOOD
and
QUALIFIED

tutor to IMPROVE THEIR grades!
:D
Our tutors are
AT LEAST
A'level grad or Diploma holder!
we also have
DEGREE HOLDER, NIE TRAINERS/EX-TEACHER, CURRENT SCH TEACHER and JC LECTURERS
who teaches from
PRIMARY ONE
all the way to
A'LEVEL
.

:D
no hestitation!!!!
:)