Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Friday, September 12, 2008

BORED!

UNEMPLOYED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
called so many times, din ans.
another ans and ask if i'm slim.
-_-
when i said nt really, soso but 153 nia then he said"oh, promoter need to have gd appearance.
Erm, so thanks for calling and byebye! "
=(
SEE SEE SEE!
the world is still like that..
sadded!
UNFAIR!
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:
YAWNS!, gonna sleep.
still have friendly match tml :)
hope we can do well this time round
xD
nights!
EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT, JONATHAN GIRL!
woot~! SEVEN messages just for YOU sia!!!!!
*wink wink**
lols.