Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

DPA outing.





supposed to meet up with Kuan Hon and Shirlee at 1PM.but due to underestimation, reach at 12.30PM.Kuan Hon was LATE for half an hour !!!.
So Shirlee and i sat at the stairs near Orchard MRT station. chat alot while waiting for him. After which,we walked to cine and there's NOTHING to watch!as in movie la..lols..

So suggested Kuan Hon to go and have his lunch at hong kong cafe first and slacked there for 2 hrs!chatted abt past, results, future.lols.The cafe wastoo cold then we get our butt off and headed to John little.

then to Centre Point for interview.
i think tat one is CMI!
they just say ok, we will call you again.lols.
as what i told lance abt, then he ask:
Lance: you got sign contract ?
YaN LinG:no lei
Lance:what they ask and stuff ?
YaN LinG:they just ask me fill the form then byebye so i think gone case
Lance:serious? no interview ?
YaN LinG: ya. she like on phone lei... then tat person copy our ic, said call us again=(
Lance:oh i see i see hai bo bian lor... lol.....
LOLs...
so do u think I can make it?lols...

tell u wat, we started thinking wat to eat for dinner since 5pm! till 7 pm, we still thinking.
and from Orchard, we think till plaza sing,then till Marina Square.
Met Emily on the way to Marina Square!!.
WOOT~!
lols....
so long never meet her!!!
TSK! din take pic.
LOLS.

Then called Siew Yin to ask wat general type of food she wants,like jap? korean? western? chinese? indian?malay?fastfood? foodcourt?

LOLS!!!!!
she decided on either jap or western food.
idiotic us,still dnt knw wat we want.

SO, believe in FATE!
took out a $1 coin and tossed it!
hahahahhax.
BUT Jap food was SO HARD to find so changed to Western food
and msged Siew Yin to guess if we are at Swensen, Cafe Cartel or food court.
LOLS.
then she guess we were at Cafe Cartel!
SO!
we decided to dine there.
LOLs..
We had no choice since we're SO SO SO SO INDECISIVE!

oommg!!! i ate grilled chicken, free flow bread and 2 cakes!
cos by the time we finished our meal, it's 8.42PM.
Were told that at 9PM, all cakes sold at 50% off.
so we decided to stay till 9 and eat again!

NORMAL YLABNORMAL YL!
what's that smoke coming out from my mouth?!?!?!lols..

we used our remaininng $$ to buy one chocolate chewy cake and one blueberry cheese cake, since we dnt knw how to seperate our $$ out equally.
lol..

Chocolate chewy cake
Blueberry Cheese CakeI created my own "cake".lols..
It's bread with blueberry cheese and chocolate cake.
very very..
as usual, went home alone
sadded.

thanks jas for helping me find job.lols.
though i dont knw wat is it abt.
hahahax.

desktop de mouse cant use!!!!
dnt knw which naughty cat ate it!
haahaahahax...
then no choice got to use lappy.
TSK!
and lappy is so lag!
alright, i shall stop here.
nights. byebye.
Kuan Hon, Shirlee, me, Siew Yin

PALS! :D