Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Swim, interview, work.

Okay, I do not have much time to blog. hahahahahax..
This post suppose to be on Friday but what is the date today?!
LOLs.


Met up my FB clique at Compass Point and headed towards Seng Kang new swimming complex.
We were like so excited that we the 1st thing we reached there was to TAKE PICTURES!hahhahax...

I like the slides there!!!!!!
I think it's better than Wild Wild Wet? :X
lols.
We slided over and over again since there's nt many ppl.
ahahhax..


haix.. but stupid me got to go for Ichiban Boshi at Suntec, so gtg one hour plus later.
:(
sososososososososososososSO NOT SATISFIED.
lols...








Went I think i didnt get into the job though. cos they din call me within THREE days.
never mind. forget it.. hahahahahax...cos i found another job!
yipee!
but I'm afraid I dont knw what to do. :(

Today will be my FIRST day of work!
hope everything goes smoothly!
hahahhahahax...

Ok, back to Friday.
lols...
By right, i should have my interview at 3PM.
but then was late. so by the time i finished my interview, it was already 4.30PM.
Then I got to rush down to Central de CHEERS to work as a promoter for stupid idiotic

TIGER BEER.
hahahhaax.

It's $7 per hour. only from 5pm to 10pm.lols...
but i hate the feeling.
i dont like the way ppl see me or what.
or maybe i'm TOO SUPER, DUPER SENSITIVE!
scare ppl will think that i'm a not descent girl. and blah blah blah
SERIOUSLY! REALLY!
I HATE THAT KIND OF FEELINGS.
so i QUIT work after friday.
knew that was IRRESPONISBLE and so on.
my pride is more IMPORTANT!
if i can accept the way ppl look at me, those $$ would be easy to earn.lols..
too bad, i CANT!!!!
somemore dad found out i worked for TIGER BEER, he also ask me to quit.lols...
he even said no pay no pay la.lols...
brother the best la...
i said i lost $35 if i din work. cos i need to complete the whole assignment, i cant quit just like tat.lol..
He said i pay u $50 la..LOLs..

THIS IS WHAT FB ATE WHEN I'M NOT ARD!!!!!!

hahahax.

they had steamboat that night before going over Central to find me yo.lols...

LOVE FB! =)