Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

3 girls' DAY!

IT'S A SUNDAY!
amd i'm able to go shopping!
hahahahahhax.
know why?
cos i took my MC!
lols..
sick and tired of working there...
SOOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOOOOO BORING!
lols..before i'm out

had a great time with my 2 girls actually.
lols

JASMINE
JIA XUAN

Our 1st stop: FAREAST!
shop ard but din buy anything cos there's nth new.
lols..
only Jia Xuan brought her heels as her shoes were spoiled.
went to Subway again.
lols..
We were so FREE that we went to guess if the teenagers sitting next to us were a couple nt.
hahahahahahax.
cos they were like sitting opposite each other, with all books ard.
and wat JX said was they were, due to the way that guy talked to that girl.
lols..
and she think they were only sec3.
lol
cos their math textbook was PINK.

Took a long time after that to decide where to get my present for friends.and finally!
decided to go Cityhall.
went to Marina Square de WALLET SHOP and get my present for JOEY!.
HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY JOEY!
LOLS...
tired after a whole day walk, so we went to nearby GELARIE(i think the spelling is WRONG~lol)and have some bite.
lols...
i like JX's waffle! and Jasmine's chicken, mushroom pie!
woot~!.

After which,i became their doll.
lols..
i sat there for them to learn how to put a balanced make up tone.
lols..
alright, actually they supposed to teach me as well.
lols....
JASMINE suggested to put green colour! for my eyelids.
PHEW~! that it din turn out to be a monster!.lols...
I think they took a long time to get me done.
but i still think i put make up nt that nice eh..
lols...
especially infornt of camera.
lols...
YAN LING,JIA XUAN KISSING JASMINE! :D

LAST stop of our day before we headed home: SUNTEC FOUNTAIN.
went there to took quite alot of shots.
i'm like a little girl.lols.
ROAR~! DNT COME NEAR ME!lols.