Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

WORK

FINALLY! MY OFF DAY TODAY!!!!
hahahahahx..
though free, dont feel like going out cos i'm really really really really TIRED! SHACK!
Got my pay ytd and was SUPER DUPER little!
only $262?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
and i'm like working everyday! 11am to 9pm!
lols.
except tuesday, my offday la..
previously, always been promoter for roadshow and everything,
salary per mth also have $1400++. IT fair, 4 days also $400++..
this job is really killing me!
and the work demand is sosososososososososososososo.....
I'M STRESSED!
cant imagine, how am i gonna stay there for 3 more weeks!
i should take breaks!
19 last day? 20 oct school reopen!
OMG omg OMG omg!

Actually i have nth to blog abt my work place.
just that i need to complain abt ppl not keeping their promises!
well, like ytd!
i did have 14 appoinments!
but only ONE show up!!!!!
then to boss, i was like faked the appoinments in order not to get scolding from her.
i was really SADDED by that " YOU FAKED THE APPOINMENTS is it?!"

I put in sososososososososo much efforts to call ppl, ask ard, and this is what i get!
wat's more i'm only a part timer!
as they said, cos i'm a part timer, salary per mth will only be $1000!
ok, FINE!
accepted! but they expect me to do the same amt of job as the full timer!
okay, nvm abt this.
I FEEL THAT I'M INVISIBLE TO THEM!!!!!!
:(
As what my brother said, u cant expect EVERYONE to treat me good..
added to this, he said NOT ALL OF THEM LIKE HIM, SO NICE, KIND blah blah blah.
HAHAHAHAX.
ok, at least he made me laugh! lols...
I exsit or not, doesnt matter i think,feel really bad.
is it because i'm just a part timer?
HELLO! i helped them to find one of my friends to sign the package can!
didn't force my friend to do so one!

I think i'm still able to survive there with my two newly made Philipino friends.
They are GREAT!
they are nutritionist sia!
So we got alot alot alot of common interests!
LOLS!!!!!!!
Eliza

Lezilee

What's more they just moved to Seng Kang ytd!
that's great!
we can go work and home TOGETHER!!!!
both of them are 23!
but we dont have any communication problem.
hahahahax...
We taught each other other language!!!!
They are hardworking and smart...
Fast learners!
lols...



woot~!
MY BOYFRIEND IS JOWA!
hahahahahahax...
dont ask who is it...
jowa means jowa!
hahaahhahax

SCHEDULE!!!!!!
MONDAY--> 11AM - 9PM
TUESDAY --> OFF (ask me out out out out out out out.LOL)
WEDNESDAY --〉11AM - 9PM
THURSDAY --> 8AM - 4PM
FRIDAY --> 11AM - 9PM
SAT --> 11AM - 9PM
SUN -->11AM - 9PM

PLEASE MAKE MY DAY EASIER!
who knws how i feel?
NO NO NO NO
NOBODY!
NO ONE!!