Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Work

XOXO!!
SOB SOB!!
BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED
I sat at my workplace for the WHOLE day!!!
cos i have no referral to call! :X
referral is like a name list.
There's name and their number for us to invite them to have free trial.
then for my referral, either the number not in use or they not interested.
by the time i finished calling all the numbers, i will have nth to do yet my appoinmemt is still ZERO?!ONE?! TWO?!
lols...
pathetic right. nvm..
At Least Zhen Han and Benjamin came down.
Thanks Benjamin for signing up for member after the free trial.
and Thanks Zhen Han for giving me the bottle, though it should be yours.
hahahahahax.
=)