Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

k box


HELLO!!!
LET US SING A SONG!!
lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala
lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala
lalalalalalalalalalalalalalal
alalalalalalalalalalalala.


went K-box today with Agnes, Jasmine and Gary!
LOLS...
i did SING! with my throat! woot`!
lols.
stupid me.
i screamed, sang, talk, i do EVERYTHING just to make some sounds out of it.
LOLs.Jasmine, Yan LinG and Agnes(lols... i spelled ur NAME correctly!weet )

Agnes and Yan Ling “)
Had a great time with them then.
We took a package that was from dnt knw wat time to 5 pm one.
LOLs..
so after 5, went to ps and had our SUBWAY!
lols...


After that, went to "This Fashion" to look for my black skirt...
Tried it out for an hour! hahahahahahax!!!!!
sorry to keep you girls waiting!
hehex..

THANKS
for accompanying me!
BUT
doesnt means u all can anyhow touch me!
ahahahahahahahahahx
=)
nights. byebye.

stupid JASMINE! HAHAHHAHAX.!
she look so short and small!!
LOL LOL LOL LOL !!!