Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

CARLIFORNIA FITNESS

MONDAY, 22 SEPTEMBER 2008
was my first day of work at Carlifornia Fitness!.
IT'S IN A BIG MESS! CONFUSION!
lols..
alright la. i should not say it's a mess...
but a real confusion.

went for their interview on sat.
but they didnt tell me anything and i was told to report to them on
MONDAY, 22 SEPTEMBER 2008
at 10am!

okay, reached there at 9.45am.
waited and waited.
LOLs...
cos i
DONT KNW MY JOB SCOPE!
steady isn't it..
hahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahax.....
what i knw is to call ppl for appointment?
LOL!!!!
real jialat one can.

Went to head office at Marina Square to sign some papers before returning to the club.
and again, i sat in the office, doing nothing.
if it wasn't JOEY!, i think i'm already dead there there and THERE!
lols....
REALLY WANNA THANKS HER FOR HELPING ME SSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!
THANKS EH!!!!

so early go and disturb you le.
haahhaahhaahahhax...
PROMISE** SWEAR**
WILL TREAT U SOMETHING!
U BETTER ACCEPT IT!
hahahahahax....

okay, back to yesterday.
I'M SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO BORED!
get paid to sit there.
lol..
my manager asked me to go for lunch.
and that ONE HOUR seem so slow!
i can even walk to NATION LIBRARY to walk walk.
LOLs.
and
PLEASE!
i'm the youngest in the office!
i thought alot of them ard my age. but all 20 and above shio!
lols...
i'm wat Fitness Consultant.
sounds GREAT right.
lols..
but i'm only responsible in calling ppl for appointment and meet them up.
COS
i'm only 17!
and only worked for one month!
this job de training must at least 3 months!!!
i also dont knw why they will accept me.
instead, i wont be working for them for a complete month!
start ytd, 22Sept to 19Oct nia!
TSK.
then start school already.
lols..
very fast eh...

and i'm like working
6DAYS PER WEEK!
FROM 11AM -9PM!
hahahax..
please do drop by
BUGIS JUNCTION TOWER LEVEL 4!
to find me!
then u all will have do me a great job already!
cos i need to see ppl!
at least 8 per day!
but pls let me knw IF u are coming.
hahahahax..

aiya..
stupid me...
who will go down shio...
what's more
THIS IS HOW YAN LING's blog!
only one or two will read it.
ahahahahax.
cos
THERE'S NOTHING INTERESTING ABT ME!
and watever i posted was like sssssssssssooooooooooo
BORING!
lols...
but, if u happen to read this,
PLS PLS PLS PLS!
come and find me!!!!!
PLEASE!
NO WORRIES!
just got to show ur face.lols...