Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

California Fitness


my schedule out!!!
actually is same as previous schedule.
lol..
nth much different cos i request it.
LOLs.

Sat, Bryan back from Vitnam and came down to California Fitness with Shu ning, Zhi yuan, Zhi sin and his dad to take the 2 weeks free trial card.
lols.
Zhi yuan was so funny sia.
he expected a "hard" texture card.
lol..
hello, it's 2 weeks FREE trial..
wat u expect.lols...

Took train with them then went to hougang to my cousin birthday party.
Well, by then it was already quite late.
lols.
10 plus already.
stayed there till 12 plus and then went off le.
HE'S FINALLY 21 EH..
hahahahahax.