Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

busy day.




Went to Seng Kang's gym with my AGNES!
we only went there for less than an hour?
lols..
cos i got to rush to meet my Sze Han,Benjamin..



Intended to visit ZiTing at her house initially.
but at the end we didn't.
hope she is getting better now.
We watched CONNECTED or connection?!

lol...forget le.lol.
it's funny!
REALLY!
lols...
i STRONGLY recommended you guys to watch it, if u have not.
4.4/5
lols..
it always create a suspend. you will always be keen on what will happen next.
It should be an action movie?
lols...
but seriously, i enjoyed myself.

After that,I'm off 1st as i got to rush to temple.
oh, please! i hurted myself!


SO PAINFUL can!

TSK!