Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Friday, October 17, 2008

Girls' DAY

FINALLY i met my 2 girl girl!!!!!
lols..
no ice cream on Tuesday cos poor ZiTing had a bad tooth pain.
it's alright.
we have 3 yrs to eat the ice cream on every other Tuesday!
LOLs...

miss them BADly... we chatted non stop~!
That two girls were ssssssoooooo cute eh!
lol...
They gave a very very hearty laughters while watching HOUSE BUNNY.
lols...
now i understand why GUYS like to watch that.
there's a group of guys who sat next to ZiTing said "Sibei HOT ar"
meaning super hot la...
then just nice the whole theatre was silent...
and EVERYONE of us can hear that HOT clearly!
lols....

and i was so malu that i sat on their seat!
I sat wrongly man!!!!!
ahaahahahahx..

Nvm abt that, next when to PS Thai Express for dinner...

SzeHan left us shortly as she got to reach home early.
So XiTing and Yan Ling had a super SWEET LOVELY DEARY GREAT chat.
lols...

I'm glad that I'm one of them who she will turn to if she got trouble!
:)
hehex..
no worries dear!
:D