Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Friday, October 17, 2008

Last day of WORK

15 OCT 2008 is my last day of work!
BYEBYE CALIFORNIA FITNESS!
lolx...

Worked from 10am till 11pm sie.
everyone was busy except me!
lols...
checked my pay too..
I only got 200plus de balance!?!?!!!!
i dont get it, u knw...
i shall go and complaint!
lols..
i mean clarify why is my pay like tat...
So i'm going to Novena Square there de head office to find them!
lols....

I WANT MY PAY BACK!!!!!!!!
lols.

GONNA MISS MY GIRLS!!!
they are the one who are closer to me sia.lols.

BYEBYE Lesilee and Eliza!
will visit u girls sometime later.
TAKE GOOD CARE OF URSELF eh!
:D