Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Friday, October 17, 2008

DPA outing.

Went out DPA peeps ytd.
Met up ard 2plus at Vivo City and walked ard,
brought movie tickets for BUTTERFLY LOVER.
Woot~! HE so handsome eh!!!
i still like his voice..
hahaahahhaahhaax.
It's abt how GREAT LOVE can be!
hahax.
This was actually 2hrs movie?
but it seems short eh...
it's nt as nice as connected, i shall say.
LOLs..
i still prefer connected lei..
lol.

By the time we finish watching it, it's already 7pm!
headed to Cityhall to meet Wen Yi and have our dinner.
there's always someone head being cut off!lols.
FINALLY!!!!lols.
Before we watched the movie, Shirlee left us early to meet her friends at Cityhall.
So at the end, we met up at Just Noodles.
lols..
I LOVE dumplings!!!
It made people dump me and i become a dumb dumb.
and people who dislike me will have their thumb thumb up.lols..
LOLs.
It's worth eh.
ONLY $5.90! and i had myself free flow of drink and ice-cream.
hehehex...

Had a great chat with them!
We chat until 10plus and we only go off when they "chase" us away.
LOLs....
drawn by shirlee again.lols..
Siew Yin(gonna meet her today again! lols)

HANDSOME Zhi Hua yo!slols... jkjk



tall to tallest!lols...

hey peeps!
let's meet up again!!!!!
our time table so nt tally!!!
lols..
it's alright..
there's always a way!
lols.
see ya ard in school
:)