Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Friday, October 31, 2008

QUIZ

Was tagged by Jessica and Freddy.
So I gonna ans them respectively NOW! NOW NOW!
HEHEs.

1. Your relationship with him/her is?

my FOREVER besties, great,cool HUBBY!
my FB mates!!! :D

2. Your five impression of him/her?
Pretty, confident, Hyper, Sensible, Caring
very ang mo(LOLs), friendly, caring,tanned, loves outdoor activities.

3. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you?
always be there for me
planned for outing?LOLs

4.The most memorable thing he/she had said to you?
LOVE ME!lols... whenever she said i'm her best wife for life! :D
short? bread?lols.. i dnt knw eh.

5.What kind of guy/girl he/she like?
Look at Kelvin!LOLs.
erm, nt sure eh, maybe those shorter than her? younger than her?
lols... seems like i'm talking craps? tat's the BASIC requirement right.lols!

6.If he/she becomes your lover, you will?
WE ARE ALREADY A COUPLE! HUBBY AND WIFE!
i will?laugh?hahahahahhax.

7. If he/she becomes your lover, the thing he/she has to improve on will be:
LOVE ME MORE!
dont be so mean.lols.

8. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will:
never will that happen :D
i will ignore him.

9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be:
SHE HAS TOO MANY WIFES!!!!!lols...
He hate me.

10. The most desired thing that you want to do for him/her now is:
Accompany her whenever she needs me! cos her hubby is off for camp :(
LOVE HER MORE!LOL LOL LOL
find a girlfriend for him.lols... which i think dnt need?
he got somemoe in mind!lols.:)

11. Your overall impression of him/her is?
LOVABLE, good hubby, pretty, desicive, daring!
sporty, cute at TIMES, good friend.

12. How do you think people around you will feel about you?
Innocent, Dumb, short, silly, chubby,fat, BIMBO!lols.

13. The characters you love of yourself are:
NONE

14. On the contrary, the characters you hate yourself are:
Too fat, short. not decisive, no confident, timid

15. The most ideal person you want to be is:
Whoever I think is better than me. LOLs

16. For people that care and like you, say something to them:
I'm really very thankful and appreciated!
LOVE you PEOPLE! :D

17. Pass this Quiz to 10 people.
Jessica, Freddy,Shirlee, ZiTing, Kevon, Celvin,Joash,Shu Ning,Jing Ting,Yong Hui

18. Who is no.6 having relationship with?
hahahahahahahx... eh, maybe HER!? nt sure.oops.lols

19. Is no.9 a male or female?
GIRL

20. If no.7 and 8 are together, will it be a good thing?
They dont know each other.

22. What is no.2 studying about?
O'level

23. When was the last time you had a chat with no. 5?
eh,good question.. last week?

24. What kind of music band does no.8 like?
hmmmmmm, not sure?not a band but a singer? YOGA?

25. Does no.1 have any siblings?
yes yes! one sister and one brother!

26. Will you woo no.3 ?
hahhahahax.. YES!

28. Is no.4 single?
NOPE!

29. What is the surname of no.5 ?
TAN

30. What's the hobby of no.4?
Volleyball

31. Does no.5 and 9 get along well?
they dont knw each other.

32. Where is no.2 studying at?
Hougang Sec.

33. Talk something casually about no.1?
my hubby!.a great listener who i can trust totally
:D a bestie is forever a bestie.

34. Have you tried developing feelings for no.8 ?
I'm straight!

35. Where does no.9 live at?
eh eh eh.lols.

36. What colour does no.4 like?
no specific colour.

37. Are no.5 and 1 best friends?
they dont knw each other.

38. Does no.7 like no.2 ?
they dont know each other.an both wont be GAY!

39. How do you get to know no.2 ?
through my hubby JESSICA! FB!!!!

40. Does no.1 have any pets?
nope :)

41. Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world?
hahahahahahahahahahax!!!!!!!! no comment?lols.

42. Is no.10 tall?
YES YES YES YES. VERY!!!