Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Monday, October 27, 2008

HAPPY DEEVAPALI!!!! :)


Met Jia Xuan and Dickson for a run today..
nt to fail on chatting instead of running.LOLs...
yes, we did run but till SSS we stopped and started walking and chatting.
ALWAYS like tat.
LAst time we also ended up talking!
LOLS.


Reached home to pack my stuff and headed to Seng Kang swimming complex with Jia Xuan while Dickson went back home ;D
Swimming complex was full of ppl can....
abit ps to swim.LOLss.
TSK!!


After that Jia Xuan accompany me home and




she headed home and i set off to Tampines Mall to meet Vanessa and Benjamin.
I'm so sorry to be late ar....
From Tampines interchange, we took bus 10 to Dah's house.
She actually invited us to her house and celebrate Deepavali.
Her mum's cooking was great.
Delectable!woot~
Her house is super big!!!!!!!
It's a 4-storey condo.
She has her own mini garden with mini water-fall to de-stress herself!!!!

my mini well.:D


Watched an Indian
show.and i ENJOYED!

hahahax
tell u guys a secret.
i used to like watching Indian show!
i like their singing and dancing.
and i will actually FOLLOW their dance steps!!!!
LOLs......
That's funny.alright, tat's when i was young.
;D
HAPPY DEEVAPALI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is what people will think :)
byebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee