Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Monday, October 20, 2008

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!
only 2 hrs lecture and bye bye!
LOLS...
but was happy to see all classmates, schoolmates again.
hahahaahx.
went to hougang and brought my contact lens.
LOLS...
expensive can!!!!
it's $50per box!
cos i went to change the brand.
using Puriyves instead of Biomedic.
Puriyves has a higher water content so can wear for as long as 14 hrs!
while Biomedic can only wear for 8hrs!
LOL..
try try 1st bahx.
LOL...
tml will be a very sian day!
cos cos cca at 6 and i release at 3pm?!?!
haix..
Thanks YU XUAN! for offer eh..
:D!