Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

BORED!!!!

HELLO people!!!!!!
I'M SUPER DUPER BORED!!!!!!!!!!
hahahahax...
I end my lesson at 1pm!
and my CCA at 6pm!!!!!
that's very very very SIAN!!!!!!
i'm so unlucky can.
LOLS...
cos every Tuesday i end school at 1pm!
and every thursday end school at 3pm!
Should i quit it? somemore i'm not very gd in tat also..
lols..
why watse my time right.
LOLs...
Hmmm, know what i'm doing in school now?
Alright, of course am BLOGGING!
chatting and watching hotshot which i long ago din follow up le.
hhaahahax....
YAN LING IS SO BORED!!!
*YAWNS*