Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Friday, October 31, 2008

Track and Field

I had my FIRST "Track and Field" training ytd...
lols...
basically just run run and more run...
From what my friend, Sharlene said,
ytd was quite relaxing actually and we were released at 7.30pm!
only one hr ++
lols..
cos coach wanna had dinner with us.
nono. i mean with them?
lols..
To my surprise, there's no attendance marking!!!!!!!
meaning no seal point?
omg!
If really so, tat will be bad.
lols...
alright, nvm abt the seal point.
I was pulled by them to have dinner as well.
wondered if i'm really tat lucky ytd.
cos training ended earlier, got to have a rid by coach for my FIRST training there..
hahahahahax...

erm, what not so nice was that, i ran around the track then inside the field was actually Touched Rugby.
Whenever I ran past them, my head was like facing down can!!!
LOLs.

:(
I hope they really didnt see me but that's sososososososososososososo IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!
lols...
and mind me!
there's only 6 GIRLS in the team!!!!!
and POLITE is coming. they need 6 girls to participate it.
-_-
I dont knw how they gonna make it..
cos they cant possibly choose me?!
i'm FIRST timer right!!!!!
poor them.
lols...

AND those guys ran sosososossososososososo FAST!
got to catch up with their pace!
TSK TSK TSK.
lols...
Taken while waiting for my training.
LOLS...
with my BLACK HEART on my cheek!
lols.....
what a BIG MOLE!
eh, nonono..
should be WHAT 2 BIG MOLES!
erm, nt right also.
SHOULD BE what a small mole and 2 BIG HEART-ED MOLES.
lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol .
:D