Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Great time with EB ppl :]

Tell u what..I'm so extra there, ok!
Jasmine asked me out(ok, tat's GOOD)
but with all EB ppl!!!!
lols.. nvm.. lucky they are friendly enough except for JC boy
He's quite dao actually..

Shopped at FarEast for dont know how many hrs...
I'm the one who said tat i'm not going to spend $..only there to accompany them..
guess wat..
I'm the one who spent hte MOST la..
lols..1st time buy so many things at a time..
and tat's not my new yr clothes or wat..
I just brought for fun..
hahax..

I LOVE THE SHOPPING YTD!!!!

Jasmine, dont cut SH mah..
He did nth wrong..
hahax..
"P


All tired
Menu!
Eugene had a hard time eating..
LOLs..
think it's too hot for him..


After we filled our stomach, we went pooling!!!!


Jasmine and I played for 2,3 times and went back..
whereas, the boys continued playing..
Good, isn't it?
hahax.