Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Friday, January 25, 2008

Chalet

Alright, got to put down everything and move on..
went for class chalet and try to enjoy it..
well, by the time we reached there, it's already 7 plus? 8plus?
at 1st, the girls were quite bored..
until we played captain ball..
That's when i enjoyed the most!!!!
at 12 mid plus, which is 25 Jan, TODAY!, Emmeric's birthday!
So we celebrated for him.. with the cake brought by Prem..
LOls..
DELECTABLE!!!!!
at 1st, we intended to play games, such as those ppl at fault will eat..
However, at the end, we ate without carry on with games..
cos we cant resist it anymore..
hahax..
We had our Mac at 2am, 3am plus? then went to beach..
WAO!

the route was LONG!!!!!
we walked from the Escape there all the way to the Swings there...
Glad that i got to play the swing..
it made me happy again!!!!(sounds so childlike)
LOLS...
By the time we returned back to our chalet, it's 5a.m plus, 6a.mplus le..
those who wanna rest then rest...
those wanna play then play..
Joscelin: apple pie isnt apple pie
ps:didnt get to take others.. they dont want.
For Chiu Lee,Jolene and I, we went off in the morning, ard 10plus..
Didnt have the chance to say goodbye to those who were still there..
cos they were sleeping.
hahax..
well, if u guys happen to read my blog..
here are my farewell to you people!!


No matter what happen, just move on..
there's a solution to it.. that's FOR SURE!!!
SO, do take care, guys....
hope to see u all soon again..
any outing, chalet,
PLS PLS PLS DONT FORGET HOW YAN LING!!!!!!!!!
"]

Last but not least,
HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY,Emmeric!
lols..

1 yr older again.. :P