Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Hip Hop Dance cum Dragon Boat.

Oh PLEASE! Hip hop Dance was like so so so so DIFFICULT!!!!!
Maybe others wont find it hard, but for me,it's SURE a big problem!!!!
I cant coordinate well la...
wat sia..
Dont know what i'm doing too la..
LOLs...
but overall still quite enjoyable..
After our lunch, we tried to know each other better by asking lots of stupid questions..
Then went for our dragon boating..
was FUN!!!!
but then I'm already a cooked sheep!!!!
my face was like so RED!!!!!!!
complexion so DARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG!!!!
that's not wat i want lor..
so I can forget abt joining dragon boat as my CCA..
LOLs...
not many girls join it anyway..
I shall change my ideal CCA le..
Not back to CO bahx.. a bit sian...
hehex.
My boat members were like ALL girls!!!! that's why we kept lacking behind!
ARGH!!!!
but tat doesn't mean tat girls are WEAK!!!
I wanna emphasis that
GIRLS ARE NOT WEAK!!!
haix.

Where's my body?!!?!?!?!?!


Went home with my cute friend, Zhi Hua again..hahax..
she's really cute though she older than me by 1 yr..
:]
Alright, i'm tire..
need to get up early tmL again..
at 6am?
ARGH!

Will be experiencing high and low elements!!
YEAH!!!
hopefully, will have flying fox..
hehex..
WOORAH!!!!

nightSs!!!!
heaD spinning..

JUST ENJOY UR NEXT 3 DAYS, PEOPLE!!!!!!

"]