Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Monday, January 21, 2008

WWW + Red Claypot

Well, it's really a bright SUNDAY!!!!
woot!
As planned, we went Wild Wild Wet..
BUT!!!! wat we failed was that YiRui cant make it..
HAIX!
so only GG and I went..
however, we did enjoy ourself la..
Both of us were like so tanned!!!!!!!!!!!!!
super duper TANNED!!!!


I had my swimming lesson there!!!
Miss LOW YAN TING taught me.
hahax.. She's a GOOD teacher.
My bro and friends taught me the free stlye, i kept drinking water...
once she taught me, I'm ok!!!!
YEAH!!!(although not very graceful,at least didnt drink water..)

hehex..
THANKS GEORGINA FOR PULLING ME WHEN I HAVE NO STRENGHT TO MOVE!!!!

We were like playing from 12 plus to 5plus..
then went to meet Christel at Bugis for dinner...

Christel ar.. wanna eat wat Soup Spoon which was not suitable for both GG and YL..
so YL suggested on Red Claypot..
Food so LONG!!!
It's nice!!
LOLs..
delectable!!!


woot!
Were talking abt when will O's results be released...
I abit lack la..
they were like talking till so ji dong then i was still like blur blur..


awhile later then i start to have their feeling..
NERVOUS?! SCARED!?
Went Bugis street then and they were INSANE!!!!
especially CHRISTEL GOH SI EN!!!!!
mad like wat..
so malu out there..
if i'm not wrong,someone said she's mad..
hahax..
Well, had a great day with u two!!
enjoy the next 2 days!
Stop worrying...
will be FINE!!!!
:]