Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Thursday, January 24, 2008

BAD day.

Eng>C6
Combined Humanities>A2
Math>A2
Amath>B3
Pure Physic>C6
Pure Chemistry>B3
Pure Biology>C6( sadden!!! super!!)
Chinese>A1( improved 2 grades)
Chinese Oral> DIST!
L1R4-14
L1R5-17
A big u shaped changed to a n shaped...
I really HATE you..
hate si ni le...
U have worked hard but.
ok, well, i admit that u did slack.
and ur practical u FLUNK all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHY!?!?!
since sec one, u have been working hard...
so.. is it right to slack at the very last min?
NO!!!!!
see wat u got..
serve u right..
alright..to ppl out there, they may think u are fine..
u did well..
OK, it's over.. forget it..
u got urself a place in TP already..
wat's there to worry abt?
BUT I'm disappointed tat u dropped!!!!
especially BIO!!!!!
HOW AM I GOING TO SURVIVE IN MY COURSE WHICH IS APPLIED FOOD SCIENCE AND NUTRITION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT U EXPECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????
stupid bum.... really HATE you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PS> SORRY
PPL!!!! I JUST WANNA THROW WHATEVER THINGS INSIDE ME!!! I REALLY FEEL
BAD!!!!!!!!!!!
i'M
EXPLODING!!!!!!!
this is
really REALLY not i wanted..
I'm sorry to
those teachers who taught me!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm really sorry....
sorry to let
all my friends worry.....
SORRY TO
PARENTS WHO GAVE ME $$ FOR TUTION.
THANKS to ppl who console me... THANKS JASMINE especially,din want u to cry!!!!!
u did well!!!!!
Congrate!!!!!
CONGRATE TO THOSE WHO DID WELL...
I may be alright..
not to worry........
I REALLY HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!