Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Another day in TP

Had my low and high elements today...
were basically those we experienced in sec 2 adventure camp de..
I only got to try out the trust falling thingy de..
rmb ppl? the one when ur team mates hold each other arms and support the person who is going to fall?.. but now they are using bag, instead of hands..
another one is the swinging of ropes de..
We used our shoes laces, tied them together and hooked to a shoes..
then we tried to throw it, so as to get the ropes..
LOLS..
we DID it!!!!
GOOD!
I tried the Pamper Pull, which is an activity of high elements..
I had to climb a 3 storey high de pole!!!!
WOOT!
the feeling so GREAT!!!!
somemore i got to stand at the tip of the pole..
It's only a small cirlce!!!!
then from there, u got to jump and catch the stick which is dont know how many metres away..
Before i jumped, i actually enjoy the scenery there!!!
Bedok Reservoir is BEAUTIFUL!!!
I can see everything from the top..
LOLs...
FUN FUN FUN!!!!!!
I LOVE IT!!!!!!
I also tried the flying fox.. but wasn't that fun..
cos i think it's not high enough and the rope was not steep enough..
LOLs..
but overall still alright la..
Lunch provided by them was fantastic too..
hehex..
Enjoyed my day today, though it's tiring and it's HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
skin burned again!!!!!
really a black me now..
TSK!
tml will be last day of 'camp'.. I shall enjoy it to the fullest tml!!!!!
hehex...
night!