Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Last day of Orientation!

SAD!!!! My 'camp' was over!!!!
Whole day de activities were like running ard?
had treasure hunt..
there's sub and main stations..
we were like running from north to south la..
LOLs.. not so exaggerate la..
but it's really running from one end to another..
then the tasks were like squeezing the water out a towel to a bottle!!!!
how to do it right?
I squeezed like wat sie.

another was like u put all te cans in a hula hoop.. ten u stand a distance away from the hula hoop..
then u got to count the no. of cams inside the hoop..
It's HARD!!!!!!!



impossible! unless u got a special eyes?
hahax..
we even tried using our phone camera to zoom in..
However, we failed that take la..
haix..

one of my leaders!!!! funky guy!

We play water bombs!!!
LOLS..
We were all wet like wat..
hahax.. It's good actually cos it's so HOT!!!!
really cant stand..
I'm tanned! super duper TANNED!!!!
darker than WS now?
LOls...


Everything ends with happiness!! Joy!!

Shirlee


We had our lubch,teabreak.. EVERYTHING!!!!!
Like the sandwitches, currypuff.. and lots!!!

Zhi Hua


I dont look like ME!! argh!



Went TM and had Ajisen again..
Zhi Hua treated me to it upon getting her pay..
LOLs..

LOls...
We shopped ard TM, century square..
She's responsible sia..
she even sent me home!!!!
OMG!
What a good friend, sister, bubby!!!!!
hahax..

THANKS ZHIHUA!!!!
had a NICE day with YOU!!!!
instead the day when we met la..
LOLs..

see ya soon!!!!

will MISS all DPA students!!!
GOOD LUCK FOR U GUYS DE RESULTS TML!!!!

"]