Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Chinatown

Night at Chinatown------ enjoyable
Ice cream was nice.. CUTE too..
taste like a playdoh..
the cone was so small size..It's ard 10plus le..




It's already 10plus le..yet we not yet eaten..
because of who?
WEIMING AND JIAMING!!!!!
lols..jkjk..
while, Freddy and Alvin were too hungry, we headed towards the food street?
hahax..

PINEAPPLE rice..
I LIKE!!!!
While waiting for the boys, we GALS take photos..
hahax.


Photo hunt:
all diff actually..
BUT the most obvious de was the COMPLEXION!!!!!
wahahahax.

at 11plus, we took last train? to jalankayu to have our prata..
we were too hungry that we ate it straight wway with photos of prata...
LOLs.


who is this lady ma?
Hubby, YL, JR
XIANG QIN XIANG AI!

Dont DIVORCE with me!!!!!
PLS!!!! HURTS!

wahahahax.

HAPPY ENDING!