Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Girls' shopping

had lunch with Jasmine and Jia Xuan at Miss Clarity Cafe.
Really rare for us girls to hang out together..
as in ONLY 3 of us..

lols..


shopped ard Bugis to find Jasmine's bag and Jia Xuan's dress..
lols..
due to the moving of shop which Jasmine wanted to buy her bag from, we went all the went to Outram.. we then anyhow walked..
continued walking till it's Chinatown..




at the end,I'm the one buying it..
hehex..

HAD A GREAT DAY WITH U 2 GIRLS,
THOUGH IT'S QUITE A SHORT DAY..


lols...

see ya soon.
:]