Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Friday, May 15, 2009

Celebration with primary school friends


Thought

supposed to meet up with Christel, Georgina and Yi Rui at Plaza Sing.
Took 72 with Raine
and
met up with Yi Rui at Hougang Mall
since she's there.

Used her laptop to do research while waiting for the rest.
Also, played with her friend's snapshot!


Latelt then i know that they have changed the location to Punggol Plaza!

Went for Suki Sushi!
reason being Christel got coupons for tat!
LOL!!!

Thanks for the card!
it's nice! =)



Ate over $40++, we can use a coupon which allow $4 off!
When paying for bills, that 3 ladies talked secretly in a corner!
but it's out turn to pay!
so i helped to pay first.
and gosh man!
after they had key in everything to the system, Christel shouted,"
NO WAIT! DISCOUNT!"
lol!
i forgot abt it!
but the cashier said they cant re-key in..

tsk tsk,,
the purpose being there is to have discount.
at the end still no chance to enjoy it..
LOL!!!

after which, went to buy our pri school teacher's(Mr Ng) belated birthday present!
however, that 3 ladies made it too obvious that there's something fishy!
cos they always whisper and nt letting me to listen to their conversation.

So my guess was to go Mr Ng's hse and celebrate my birthday as well!
and i'm SMART!
got it right!
LOL!!!
they can still say the cake is for teacher one-_-
LOL!!!!!

THANKS anyway.

chatted with Mr and Mrs Ng till 12 plus.
It's late and lucky i got my boy to walk me home =)
THANKS,darling! =D