Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Monday, May 11, 2009

=)

Today Food Ingredient practical lab, we did sponge cake amd emulsifiers!!!Emusifiers!- egg york!

our cakes cannot make it sia!
LOL!!!





THIS IS THE WORST!
hahaha
lucky not from my grp!
AHAHHAA
This is my grp's cake!
not bad bahx..
ahhaha!
This grp had their cake with big holes in their cakes!
know the reasons why?
LOL!!!!

Had lunch at ITAS.
Received call from blur CYQ!
he forgot to wear covered shoes to school!
so got kick out of class to find one pair, before he can go for lab session!
tsk tsk!
called sosososososo many people!
either they are not free, they dnt have or their size doesn't fit!

tsk tsk!
LUCKY my social network not very small!
walked by Business canteen and saw Wei Ming!
THANKS goddness that he had running shoes in his locker!
phew!
the size fit too!
phew phew!

TSK!, see! it's good to have such a friend like me!
HAHAHA
jkjk!

and oh ya!
saw this elmo!
and i thought of one of my clique!
ELMO GANG!!!
misses!
=(