Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Bithday celebration with SSS ppl =)

Morning met up with Yi Rui and my DAUGHTER, Hui Xin at Punggol inter to school.

While waiting for her, met Lousie,Amanda and Wei An too!

THANKS Lousie, Amanda, and whoever shared the present for me!


weet~!!

I LOVE THE COOKIES! thanks so much!

HAHAA!!

Also THANKS, my nv er for her present too..

It's ALL pink!

one whole set with file,notebook and a diary.

LOVE them!


Had an enjoyable journey yo.LOL!

the whole bus filled with our voices nia la..

lesson as normal and so and

was glad that many people actually remembered my birthday and wished me! =)

THANKS ppl.

During lecture, received Benjamin's sotong.

LOL!

he declared that cos i'm always blur.

lol.

nvm. thanks anyways=)

Druing break, few of my freshies actually shouted across,

" YAN LING~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

LOL.. it's nice of them eh. but very malu ar.. so many ppl looking.LOL!

THANKS!

Met up with Peggy, Samuel, Zul and Chai Huat at Mushroom for lunch.

While waiting for Zul to arrive, Swee Ping contacted me.

There i received one more present.

LOL!

I'm really blessed.

There, also received alot of hugs and wishes from ppl.

ESPECIALLY SIEW YIN!

she claimed that she's going opposite school for lunch and we dismissed each other.

Headed towards ITAS then Bispark due to not enough seats in ITAS

Just as I wanna leave Bispark for lesson, Shirlee called and ask where am i

At 1st i din think so much until i met her and Jing Ting(her friend)at the concourse of business.

I was held back by her. something really wrong already.LOL!

they kept changing subject and try to sustain the conversation.

next moment, i saw SiewYin with a cake on her hands.

She went to buy the cake opposite our school la!




the cake was so cute eh..LOOL!!!

with one candle but no flame.

LOL!!!


cos they dnt have lighter to light it..

they still sang bitrthday song so loudly!

at the mid of concourse!

LOL!

THANKS!!!!!

After that, went back to lecture.

Next, finally school ended!!!!

Received msg from Jasmine that she will be late cos her lesson ended late.=(

So texted ard to see if there's anyone to pei me for that 1/2 hr.

sadly, no!

at the end, Sze Han and ZiTing wanna take pic with me,

so time passed quite fast by taking more pictures and to ladies where ZiTing dolled me up again.

LOL!!!

There, Jasmine called and said she've reached.

So my girls walked tgt with me.

while phone-ing Jasmine, I saw her!

she's so sian 1/2 when i asked if she's taking 2 helium balloons.LOL!

THANKS Bing Cheng for buying them and carried them ard.LOL!!!

It's nt easy for guys to carry them eh. =)

Pre-preparation before i come out.My birthday CAKE!=)SURPRISE!


LOVE LOVE!!!!! THANKS girls!
FOR HELPING my friend out =)












pleasing them to take picture with me.LOL


Afterwhich, some left, left few of us =)

went to Hougang Mall's Soup Resturant =D


After dinner, went to open space and took pictures =)







THANKS DARLING FOR PLANNING ALL!!! MUACK!




THANKS ALL FOR UR PRESENTSSSSS!!!!! <3>
the above present was left there for 2 weeks after my birthday!
LOL!!! i have no time to open it!!!!
all the posts, starting from this till 15 May de entries were blogged on
19 MAY 2009!!! x/
from JASMINE CHUA JING QI =)From CHRISTEL. GEORGINA & YI RUI! =)

From JESSICA'S FRIEND WHO I DNT KNW WHO!
ahahaha!!! so thoughtful of them eh.LOL!

From SWEE PING =)
From Sec CO juniors.
From Zi Ting & Sze Han( think so?)LOL! =)

From my DAUGHTER, HUI XIN! =)
From FB =)
From Anthony =)
From Benjamin =)
From RAINE, WAN LI, MAO PEI, SHU NING, ZHI SIN, ZHI YUAN, YU XUAN, BRYAN

inside is real $ sia!
ahahha1!!
as they gave me tat red packet, they wished me " 长大 " -_-!!!!
meaning pls grow up?grow taller?be more mature? LOL

From SHIRLEE =)

From LEON, JIN TAI & JACKSON? LOL. think so!hahaha!!=)

From LEON =)
From YONG QUAN! =)
THANKS PPL!!! =)
THANKS
ALL FOR REMEMBERING & CELEBRATED MY BIRTHDAY! =DDD

INDEED A VERY VERY HAPPENING 18TH! =))))