Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Monday, April 20, 2009

1st day of school! =) 09/10

HEY PPL!!!!
HOW'S UR 1ST DAY OF SCHOOL TODAY?
LOLs...

I woke up at 6.15am, i tell u..
lols.. but at the end i late for school..-_-
alright.
it's because supposingly meet Zul at inter by 7.40.
but he woke up late.. somemore he said he got to send a letter blah blah blah..
so i thought he wont be tat fast..
and knw wat!!!!
the next msg he told me he on bus le!!!

GOSH man can! though i'm already ready and so..
but it's so a sudden tat he said he's on bus!!!!
LOL..
by right i told Zul that he and Amanda should take 34 while i go to bustop and board the bus.
but missed bus. somemore got to wait for Yong Quan and Yi Rui..
Well, 62 came, so i board that.. thinking to ask Zul to go school 1st.
who knws, the next msg i received from him was "Nvm, we wait for u at the bus stop."

I said nvm.. dnt waste money all those, somemore got to wati for Yi Rui.
but he replied they already got down the bus.
GOSH man!

and knw what!
Busy talkig to Yi Rui and i forgot to call Zul that i boarded the bus!
until he called and asked...
oh my tian!
i'm so SORRY!!!!!

In the bus, i'm so guilty =(
I kept talking to Yi Rui(beside me) nia when Yong Quan(left side), Zul and Amanda(infornt of me) were all ard me!!!!

WORST still!!!!
we waited long for us!
well, nt long actually. it's too packed!
cant get up bus!
1st bus, only Amanda managed to board it.
LOL!!

Met 2 of my classmates too..
PHEW. got ppl pei me late..
lols...
just as we wanna take cab, there's one bus that is quite empty..
LUCKY siol!!!
save $$
LOLS....
and!
only went school for one hr tutorial,9AM-10AM!!!!
-_-!!!!

Slacked ard till 12 and met up with HOLQA ppl =)
ard 2 plus went home.
LOLS...
quite a sian day siol! =)

tml will be more sian!
8-9 lesson.
9-12/1 break.
12/1- 2 lesson.

.................ARGH!