Y.A.N L.I.N.G
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be ... ...
My love... ...
If only you could hear me shout PLEASE
If only I feel my determination again
The STARS in the sky will never be the same
Just like me, never be the same.

M.I.S.S~H.O.W .blog

Monday, April 20, 2009

PHOTOS of Regatta + ACCION OUTING! =D

Though i din involve in Orientation, I participated in the Regatta!
I'm e last 5 pair! =D
see see see!
business always 1st!!!
by right we are 2nd.
but i think design caught up with us soon =(
Wanna do hand sign song.. but..
OOPSS!! cant rmb..!lols.

" GO TEMASEK GO"

I can rmb! cos i'm in FOW/C, need to teach the freshies!
so hand sign song still FRESH in my mind..weet~! =D

" I"
"wonderful"
"GO TEMASEK GO!!!!"
" ONE BIG FAMILY~!!!! "
Jesslyn(my rowing partner) , Azmi(our "coach") and Yan Ling!
the best rowers! =D

YEAH! WE GOT 3RD!!!! =)


All the rowers =D
Our cheering team =)
GOT 1ST FOR CHEERING!!!=D

Before rowing...

AS
AS
AS
AS
AS!
WE ARE THE ONE,
WE ARE THE CHAMPION,
WE
ARE
ALWAYS
NUMBER
ONE! =)
weet~!!!!

Alright, next up is random photos from ACCION OUTING!!!!!

Jump Shot!
Dollar Tee :X
Robin!
I like this candid! hehes



She's asking me something at 1st...
but when i ans her, she's smiling to the camera which i din notice it..!!!
ARGH!
lols...
Unhappy!!! so asked her to retake! with me this time!
HAHAHA!!!
I WANT THE CAMERA!!! =(



ACCION LOVES! =D